No dairy. No artificial sweeteners, just a delicious, fresh burst of yumminess, powerful nutrients and potent digestive enzymes.
The Raw Paw-Paw Smoothie
|Prep time||10 minutes|
This is a quick, easy and delicious, but most of all, healthy, sugar-free, dairy-free smoothie recipe.
- 1/4 Paw-Paw or Papaya (including seeds!)
- 1/2 Banana (can be frozen)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 1+ teaspoon Raw Honey or Coconut Blossom Syrup (or any other natural sweetener of choice)
- 6-8 Mint Leaves (fresh)
- 1 heaped tablespoon Flaxseed meal/flour
|1. Blend everything until smooth |
2. Add ice and blend, slowly adding distilled/spring water until you reach desired consistency.